£30000 - £42000
Our client is seeking a talented Web Developer to join their busy and energetic team.
The company is a Top 100 UK integrated digital agency based in Newmarket, Suffolk. You’ll be working as part of a close-knit team on a variety of web projects, for some fantastic regional, national and international clients.
This is a permanent position working across a variety of sectors supporting the design and creation of beautifully crafted brochure sites to full e-commerce builds and integrations. You will have a keen eye for detail and transferring designs into fully responsive websites predominantly using WordPress or Shopify.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years experience working in a development role.
The ideal candidate:
- A strong understanding of programming principles and languages
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- A proven track record in a web development role
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of WordPress and Shopify
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- A passion to learn and constantly improve your skill set
- Experience of integrations including API’s
- Version Control Systems i.e Git
- LAMP environment
- Vue.js / Angular / React Knowledge
- A proven knowledge of scoping out user needs and providing solutions to user problems
- A full understanding of the development life cycle, from initiation to deployment
- A desire to adapt and improve along with industry standards
- Knowledge of basic design and/or animation principles
Salary: upto £34k
- Bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19