Driving & Logistics
15.07 - 17.07
We are looking for a C+E Driver to work with a well-reputed client in the Newark-on-Trent area. Our client is a nationwide company who delivers sugar, all around the east of England. After joining, you will have the opportunity to progress with the company and land a permenent contract after your probation. We offer different incentives while working for the company for example bonuses, after working 200hrs in a 4 week month you will earn an additional £400, after working 250hrs in a 5 week month you will earn £500. This role is on going all year round and the ideal HGV C+E driver could start immediatelty. On-site parking is provided.
This is a HGV C+E driver role which involves delivering tanker trailers throughout the east of England to one of many depots. This role is a swap and drop role, no handball involved, only picking up and dropping off.
Work Type: HGV C+E driver – On going work – Tanker driver
Work times: Nights available
Salary: £15.07 – £17.07
Start time: 18:00 nights
8 hours pay is guaranteed
- Hard working and dedicated individuals with a can-do attitude, who is willing to learn new things.
- Customer focused worker who’s able to manage their own work to meet deadlines as well as maintaining performance standards.
- The successful HGV C+E Driver must have a good level of English communication with customers and client
- Valid and in date CPC and Digi-Tacho Card
- HGV C+E Driver – Tanker – All swap and drop (NO HANDBALL)
- Average shift is between 8 – 12 hour a night
- Permanent hours
- Nights available
Successful HGV C+E candidates must have a valid and in date:
– DIGI – tacho card
– CPC card
– Driving Licence
- Free CPC courses
- We run a 24/7 on call service therefore there will always be a consultant to answer any queries
- Free Hi – Vis / Uniform
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay
- Contract on going work
- Free onsite parking
- Refer a friend scheme
- £100 for 500 hours with D&A
- Licence upgrade