Warehouse Operative/PPT (Coldstore) – Huntingdon
£9.52 - £11.01 per hour
D&A group are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative with PPT experience to work in the Huntingdon area. The working pattern will be 4 on 4 off with competitive rates of pay.
The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a cold storage unit. This is an ongoing opportunity with the chance of going permanent after 12 weeks.
Specific Responsibilities and Objectives:
• Unloading and loading vehicles in line with customer orders
• Where applicable ensure that all customer inbound and outbound pallets, product is fully processed through the RF guns.
• Ensuring that all inbound stock is accurately stored within the warehouse with all associated paperwork completed in full
• Load vehicles in accordance with load plans and ensure that all associated paperwork is completed in full
• Ensure that all customer damages are reported to the Team Leader and placed into the relevant quarantine areas.
• All relevant paperwork for customer product returns must be processed inline with the company’s return policy and placed in the returns areas.
• Complete relevant paperwork to comply with health and safety and food safety standards and HACCP requirements and to track the service provided.
• Provide excellent customer service with a proactive attitude
• Operate relevant MHE (if applicable / permitted & authorised) safely and in accordance with the correct procedures including but not limited to completing pre-use check sheets
• Report any accidents as soon as possible and in compliance with accident reporting procedure
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures, including the Uniform Guidelines, Health and Safety Policy; Quality Policy & Hygiene Policy
• Carry out other relevant reasonable management requests as required by your Line Manager
• Ensure the warehouse is left in a clean and presentable position at the end of the shift and MHE used are parked up and placed on charge as required.
Shift pattern: 4 on 4 off 12-hour shift
Pay rate: Up to £11ph
If you have an FLT licence instead of PPT please feel free to apply as both will be considered.
Call Sam today on 01223 661100 for more information!!!
We have recently partnered with Cambridge United FC so look out for us on the mainstand!
View our latest jobs
Class 1 HGV Drivers
£13.01 - £16.52 per hour
Class 1 HGV – Wagon and Drag Driver – Temp to Perm
£13.01 - £14.02 per hour
£10 - £10.5 per hour
Class 2 HGV Drivers
£11.58 - £13.02 per hour