D&A recruitment are currently recruiting for a Software Engineer to join an exciting Cambridge based business on a permanent basis.
As a Software Engineer, you will be joining an existing team of forward-thinking, talented IT professionals.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience with C# and MS SQL and be willing to learn and develop within a leading Cambridge company.
- Experience with C# and MS SQL are essential for this role, applicants without relevant experience will not be considered for this role
- Providing customer support such as report configuration, user system management in production systems
- Producing documentation for process control and quality management
- Deploying, maintaining and supporting applications in a professional hosting environment
- Work with development team on data analysis and loading
- Monitor data import software and work with development team to fix issues
- Unit, system and integration testing to release bug free applications
- Building application release with the help of development team
- Work with development team to maintain application databases
- Issue encrypted reports to customers
- Experience with some of ASP.Net, HTML, CSS
- Proven work experience as technical Software Engineer or similar role
- Ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help in tickets or in live sessions
- Proficient in using MS office
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
- Fluency in English is required as it is the business language in the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, forward thinking company who actively encourage career development. This growing Cambridge business is a leader within their field.
Salary & Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. In return you shall be offered a basic salary of between £35000 – £50000 (depending on experience) plus benefits.