Recruitment Resourcer – Industrial Desk
D&A recruitment are currently recruiting for a Resourcer to join their successful and growing recruitment team based near Cambridge.
As a Resourcer, you will be working with and supporting both our clients as well as internally supporting our team of recruitment consultants on the industrial desk.
You shall also be required to support with admin and compliance duties associated with a busy successful Recruitment Company.
The successful candidate will be a fantastic communicator and keen to learn and develop their career within a busy recruitment team.
- Sourcing suitable candidates for various industrial roles
- Screening candidates
- Adding candidates to CRM (Bullhorn)
- Overseeing candidates’ registrations ensuring all information is correct
- Checking right to work documentation
- Other mandatory screening such as licence checks, current CPC validation
- Taking up references in a timely manner (highlighting discrepancies in work history)
- Placing Job adverts on Social Media and other job websites
- Information gathering calls as per set KPI’s
- Matching candidates to jobs
- Building relationships with candidates
- Understanding of processes to enable continuity if the Recruitment Consultant is not available
- Attention to detail/Initiative/Diligence/Professionalism/Responsibility to work independently
- Working to set weekly/monthly KPI’s
- Personable and engaging
- Happy to work within a small team
- A genuine hunger to be successful in what you do
Desirable Skills and Experience
- IT literate
- Meticulous organisation
- Willing to learn
- Good telephone manner
- Hunger to succeed
- Speaking a second language is a plus
D&A recruitment are a leading supplier to the logistics, commercial and industrial industries. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, forward thinking company who actively encourage career development.
Salary & Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career with a competitive basic salary + commisson