£32000 - £38000 per annum
D&A recruitment are currently recruiting for an Internal Auditor.
As an Internal Auditor, you will work as part of the established Corporate team on a mixed portfolio of clients across a range of industries/sectors, which will see you performing the accurate and efficient processing of client accounting information. This will be supervised to begin but that will become more remote as your experience grows. The role demands the ability to speak to colleagues, clients, and other contacts in a mature and professional manner.
What you will be doing:
– Assist and support the development of the internal audit plan, including risk assessments and engagement with key stakeholders to shape the IT audit plan.
– Plan and scope IT internal audit reviews, including meeting key stakeholders, drafting, and agreeing audit Terms of Reference.
– Meet with stakeholders to understand design of key controls and carry out detailed testing to identify control gaps.
– Manage relationships with key stakeholders, both business and IT, to ensure they are aware of the issues being identified through the audit.
– Championing use of data analytics techniques for delivering assurance.
– Work with co-source resource to deliver audit fieldwork.
– Draft high quality, clear, concise audit reports, which clearly identify issues, root cause, risks and recommendations for the business.
– Monitor implementation of control recommendations and assist in reporting status to the Board and Audit Committee.
– Provide guidance to stakeholders to assess and manage risks, understand where processes could go wrong and what improvements could be made, including understanding where key controls are IT enabled.
– Work with the business to provide assurance on key IT projects and critical change activities.
– Develop the Internal Audit function by suggesting and driving improvements to auditing practices, methods, procedures, and documentation, specifically around data analytics, integrated audits, and agile auditing.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
View our latest jobs
Class 1 HGV Drivers
£13.01 - £16.52 per hour
Class 1 HGV – Wagon and Drag Driver – Temp to Perm
£13.01 - £14.02 per hour
£10 - £10.5 per hour
Class 2 HGV Drivers
£11.58 - £13.02 per hour