HIAB/Mixer Driver – Cambridgeshire
D&A group are currently looking for HIAB/Mixer Driver for ongoing contract work with an immediate start in the Cambridgeshire area.
Competitive rates of pay available and an interesting job for somone with some Hiab experience looking for a change. Full training provided on site. Opportunity for a temp to perm for the right candfidate!
- Minimum of 6 months HGV Class 2 Hiab driving experience in the uk (Desirable)
- Good level of English communication with customers and client
- Valid and in date CPC and Digi-Tacho Card
- Hard working and dedictaed individuals with a can do attitude
- The role involves driving Class 2 HIAB Lorries with Hook attachement. You will also be required to drive a lorry with a cement mixer on the back.
- 45-50 hours average each week
- Average shift is between 8-10+ hours, Monday – Friday (weekends available)
- We can guarentee you on going work!!!
- Free CPC course after 8 weeks of work with us
- We run a 24/7 on call service therefore, you will always have a consultant at hand to answer your queries
- Free Hi – Vis / Uniform
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay
- Contract on going work
- Free on sight parking
– Monday – Friday with being on call for work every other saturday
Successful candidates must have a valid and in date:
– DIGI – tacho card
– CPC card
– Driving Licence
If you are interested in the above vacancy then apply online or call Sam on 01223 661100.