Hedge Fund Analyst
£100000 - £120000 per annum
D&A are currently assisting a tier 1 asset manager on their search for a Hedge Fund Analyst.
- · Identify and analyse hedge funds and alternative UCITS to include in the approved list
- · Conduct Due Diligence on managers as well as ongoing monitoring of existing funds · Contact funds on a regular basis to assess potential issues and performance monitoring
- · Help maintain peers groups and other analytical tools within Webfolio and AlternativeSoft
· Maintain document and data libraries (in conjunction with 3rd party data management provider) · Respond to ad hoc requests and queries from bankers, client portfolio managers and other internal parties.
- · Contribute to periodic written performance reports
- · Contribute to investment selection and FoHF portfolio management committee decisions
· Identify and develop candidates for the PrivilEdge UCITS platform Skills/Experience
· University education and recognized diploma in Investment (CFA/CIIA) a plus
- · A good understanding of the breadth of hedge fund strategies, particularly “micro” strategies such as long/short equity, event-driven, credit and relative value.
- · A good knowledge of the hedge fund and UCITS universe and a strong contact network
- · Ideally a minimum of 5 years covering hedge and/or alternative UCITS funds
- · A reasonable knowledge of the use of Bloomberg
Please send your CV to [email protected] to apply
View our latest jobs
Class 1 HGV Drivers
£13.01 - £16.52 per hour
Class 1 HGV – Wagon and Drag Driver – Temp to Perm
£13.01 - £14.02 per hour
£10 - £10.5 per hour
Class 2 HGV Drivers
£11.58 - £13.02 per hour