Fund Accountant (Leading Global Investment Company)
£30000 - £40000 per annum
– Experience and fund accounting knowledge gained from within the financial services sector.
– Securities administration and financial reporting experience for a range of fund types including OEICs, and Unit Trusts and Investment Trusts
Duties and Responsibilities
– Responsible for the production of OEIC/UT & Investment Trust reports and accounts
-To liaise with, manage and respond to any queries of Depositary, Company Secretariat and Auditors
– Prepare Distribution calculations
– To perform income forecasting, investment restrictions & investment performance summaries
– Reconcile the monthly packs, and respond to queries raised from Trustee/Depositary
– Monthly AIC returns, month end management accounts & loan covenant calculations
– Quarterly ONS returns and processing Directors payroll
– To assist in the take on of new clients and fund launches/closures/mergers
– Preparation of monthly/quarterly fee rebates
– Calculate Total Expense Ratios
– Participate in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products
– Assist in the continuous review and development of the processes and associated internal controls operating in and around the fund accounting dept.
– Preparation of quarterly and annual tax returns
– Calculate and raise invoices for ACD, Registrar and Management fees
Skills and Competencies
– Requirement to gain a thorough understanding of all funds.
– The individual will need to be self-motivated, conscientious and able to work to and meet tight deadlines as well as being able to ensure work is completed to a high standard.
– It is essential the candidate is reliable and flexible as far as working hours are required.
– Good communication skills and ability to communicate well at all levels both internally and externally.
– Excellent computer skills, in particular Excel, are an essential requirement.
View our latest jobs
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18000 - £20000 per annum
HGV Class 1 Drivers – Up To £17.25 P/H
£13.55 - £17.25 per hour
HGV Class 2 Drivers – Guaranteed Ongoing Work
£12.15 - £14.43 per hour
HGV Class 2 HIAB Drivers – Newmarket – Up to £884 per week
£14.41 - £19.64 per hour