Class 2 Hiab (Remote Grab) Driver – Up to £16ph
D&A group are currently looking for HGV Class 2 Grab driver for contract work with an immediate start in the Essex area. This will be ongoing work with competitive rates of pay!
- Minimum of 1 years HGV Class 2 Hiab driving experience in the uk
- CSCS Card / NPORS or CPCS
- Good level of English communication with customers and client
- Valid and in date CPC and Digi-Tacho Card
- Hard working and dedictaed individuals with a can do attitude
- Hold a valid Lorry Loader qualification with ‘brick grab’ attachment and ‘remote’
- The role involves driving Class 2 HIAB Lorries to complete the customer deliveries to building sites, private addresses and new developments..
- 45 hours average each week +
- 1-8 Drops a maxiumum a shift
- Average shift is between 8-10+ hours, Monday – Friday (weekends available)
- We can guarentee you on going work!!!
- Free CPC course after 8 weeks of work with us
- We run a 24/7 on call service therefore, you will always have a consultant at hand to answer your queries
- Free Hi – Vis / Uniform
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay
- Contract on going work
- Free on sight parking
– Monday – Friday with being on call for work every other saturday
Successful candidates must have a valid and in date:
– DIGI – tacho card
– CPC card
– Driving Licence
If you are interested in the above vacancy then apply online or call us on 01223 661100.