Class 2 Hiab Driver (Brick Grab) – Ipswich
D&A group are currently looking for HGV Class 2 Grab driver with Brick Grab and Remote for ongoing contract work with an immediate start in the Ipswich area. High rates of pay!!!
- Minimum of 1 years HGV Class 2 Hiab driving experience in the uk
- CSCS Card / NPORS or CPCS
- Good level of English communication with customers and client
- Valid and in date CPC and Digi-Tacho Card
- Hard working and dedictaed individuals with a can do attitude
- Hold a valid Lorry Loader qualification with ‘brick grab’ attachment and ‘remote’
- The role involves driving Class 2 HIAB Lorries to complete the customer deliveries to building sites, private addresses and new developments..
- 45 hours average each week +
- 1-8 Drops a maxiumum a shift
- Average shift is between 8-10+ hours, Monday – Friday (weekends available)
- We can guarentee you on going work!!!
- Free CPC course after 8 weeks of work with us
- We run a 24/7 on call service therefore, you will always have a consultant at hand to answer your queries
- Free Hi – Vis / Uniform
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay
- Contract on going work
- Free on sight parking
- Travel expenses covered
- Hotels covered if required to travel distances to other sites
– Monday – Friday with being on call for work every other saturday
Successful candidates must have a valid and in date:
– DIGI – tacho card
– CPC card
– Driving Licence
If you are interested in the above vacancy then apply online or call us on 01223 661100. We have recently partnered with Cambridge United FC so look out for us on the mainstand.