Class 2 driver – St Neots – Peak period contract
D&A group are currently looking for Class 2 drivers for days, nights and weekends. This will be an ongoing contract for 3-6 months with one of our best clients. Competitive pay rates and weekly pay. You must be comfortable driving in London.
This is an extremely popular contract with inductions and assessments coming up shortly.
- Minimum of 6 months experience Class 2 driving experience.
- Valid and in date CPC and Digi-Tacho Card
- Good level of English communication with customers and clients
- Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
- Ltd or PAYE drivers welcome
Your duties will include:
- All drivers go out in pairs in Class 2 boxed lorries
- Multi-drop delivering to stores all over the country including London
- Average shift is between 10-12 hours, Monday – Friday (weekends are also available during peak months)
- Manual handling required cages and boxes with some being taken downstairs and unloaded in storerooms
- This is ongoing work which will last until January minimum and up to April for some
In return we offer:
- Weekly pay
- Contract ongoing work 3-6 months minimum
- Free CPC courses after 8 weeks of working with us
- Free Hi – Vis / Uniform
- Free onsite parking
This is our most popular contract so do not miss out on this amazing opportunity. Call Sam today on 01223 661100 to hear more or APPLY NOW!
We have recently partnered with Cambridge United FC so look out for us on the mainstand!