Class 2 Driver – General Haulage – Gamlingay
D&A group are currently looking for Class 2 drivers in the Gamlingay area. This is contract, ongoing work, paid on a weekly basis at above market rate.
This will be day work and no multidrop deliveries involved, so could be a great change of pace for some drivers.
- Minimum of 1 years’ HGV Class 2 driving experience in the UK
- Valid and in date CPC and Digi-Tacho Card
- Good level of English communication with customers and clients
- Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
Your duties will include:
- Delivering to other warehouses and stores
- Varying drops depending on client and shifts
- Average shift is between 8-10 hours, Monday – Friday (weekends are also a major requirement)
- No loading or unloading
In return we offer:
- Hourly pay rate of £11.50 – £13 per hour weekdays and £14-£15 weekends
- Weekly pay
- Contract ongoing work
- Free CPC courses after 8 weeks of working with us
- Free Hi – Vis / Uniform
- Free onsite parking
We have regular ongoing work with temp-perm available. Call Sam today on 01223 661100 for more information.
We have recently partnered with Cambridge United FC so look out for us on the mainstand!