Class 1 Container Driver – Up to £15ph
D&A group are currently looking for Class 1 Container Driver for contract work with an immediate start in the Felixstowe area
- Minimum of 2 years HGV Class 1 driving experience in the uk
- Rhides card required
- Good level of English communication with customers and client
- Valid and in date CPC and Digi-Tacho Card
- Hard working and dedictaed individuals with a can do attitude
- The role involves driving Class 1 Container Lorries. Container experience is essential as you will need to know various parts of the ports in order to load and unload boxes.
- 50 hours per week +
- Average shift is 12+ hours, Monday – Friday (weekends available)
- We can guarentee you on going work!!!
- Free CPC course after 8 weeks of work with us
- We run a 24/7 on call service therefore, you will always have a consultant at hand to answer your queries
- Free Hi – Vis / Uniform
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay
- Contract on going work
- Free on sight parking
– Monday – Friday with being on call for work every other saturday
Successful candidates must have a valid and in date:
– DIGI – tacho card
– CPC card
– Driving Licence
If you are interested in the above vacancy then apply online or call us on 01223 661100.