£26500 - £28000 per annum
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of bookkeeping working to deadlines with accuracy. Full fluency in written and spoken English, and strong computer literacy. A systematic and thorough attention to detail and financial controls is essential, and a strong culture of professional confidentiality and discretion. The role will be based in Bishop’s Stortford, with 2 days a week working from home. Paying £28,000 per year.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
– Maintaining books and records using software such as Xero and Sage.
– Bank reconciliation.
– Keeping accounts (receivable and payable ledgers)
– Recording purchases, scheduling and preparing payment runs for authorisation.
– Cash flow reporting and treasury management.
– Preparation of trial balance and year-end closing reports.
– Working co-operatively with accountants.
– Responsible for verifying documentation (receipts and invoices as well as data transfers)
– Inventory record checks.
– Credit control
Essential skills and experience in the following required:
- Performance ratios
- Budget comparisons
- Payroll administration
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Annual accounts
- Software packages (Xero and Sage)
View our latest jobs
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18000 - £20000 per annum
HGV Class 1 Drivers – Up To £17.25 P/H
£13.55 - £17.25 per hour
HGV Class 2 Drivers – Guaranteed Ongoing Work
£12.15 - £14.43 per hour
HGV Class 2 HIAB Drivers – Newmarket – Up to £884 per week
£14.41 - £19.64 per hour