1st Line Support
£19000 - £22000 per annum
D&A recruitment are currently recruiting for a 1st Line Support to join our new client’s friendly and professional team on a permanent basis.
You will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with being the first point of call for Internal customers.
1st Line Support Responsibilities:
– Being the first point of call for all internal customers
– Answer and respond to calls according to company processes and policies in a professional manner
– Managing 1st incidents
– Escalating any issues to 2nd & 3rd line
– Providing IT support to technical issues
– Facilitate the sharing of know-how, coaching and document resolutions
– Identifying underlying issues and logging as problems
– Identifying security incidents, log and escalate as appropriate
– Updating call records
– Providing support outside normal working hours, if required
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
View our latest jobs
Class 1 HGV Drivers
£13.01 - £16.52 per hour
Class 1 HGV – Wagon and Drag Driver – Temp to Perm
£13.01 - £14.02 per hour
£10 - £10.5 per hour
Class 2 HGV Drivers
£11.58 - £13.02 per hour