D&A are currently looking for a number of warehouse operatives for a client in St Neots.
Forklift certificates desirable but not neccasary.
To carry out accurate, efficient and safe handling, storage and despatch of all finished product. To be fully multi-skilled and be prepared and able to work in any area within the Fulfilment Operation.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work to protect and store safely all products within the warehouse
- Deliver all processes in line with operational KPI’s.
- Ensure all work is carried out accurately and efficiently and in line with site SOP’s In order to protect stock integrity
- Support process of Perpetual Inventory
- Complete paperwork neatly and accurately.
- Ensure world class GMP standards are adhered to at all times.
- Escalate any supply issues immediately
- Contribute to keeping costs within budget
Health, Safety & Site Security
- Ensure you are compliant with the company hygiene, jewellery and work wear policies at all times.
- Ensure work is carried out in line with H&S procedures.
- Ensure MHE is operated in a safe manner and in line with training received.
- Behave in a safe and responsible manner to protect both yourself and your work colleagues at all times and to promote a culture of safe working.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Holder of all relevant MHE certificates.
- Good understanding of English language both written and verbal.
- Competent basic numeracy skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passion, energy and aspiration in line with HC brand and values
- Operate with a ‘can-do’, positive attitude
- Ability to cope with change, as we enter this exciting time operationally.
we will be shortlisting candidates and arranging interviews week commencing 22nd July 2019.
If you are interested then click apply or call Ray on 01223 661100