D&A are looking to recruit a proactive PR & Marketing Manager to head up the department of a busy full service agency.
The PR and Marketing Manger will manage the delivery of client activities, and will be responsible for outlining strategic direction on a bespoke bases for each client. An exceptional level of strategic marketing knowledge is required, which will be balanced with creative idea generation and the ability to execute these, and produce tangible and measurable results.
The successful candidate will work as part of an award-winning team and will contribute to live projects on a local, regional, national and international level.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The PR & Marketing Manager along with the Management team would actively help drive business growth and strategy for the agency. As well as top level management activities you will need hands on experience in marketing and PR activities.
Reporting results into the management team, you’ll need to possess clear experience across the following areas of communications:
• Public relations
• Copywriting and proofreading
• Digital communications techniques, strategy and activation – social media, PPC, SEO, email marketing
• Traditional marketing techniques, strategy and activation – POS, brochures, direct mail.
• Communications strategy
• End-to-end Account Director level experience (agency or in-house experience)
• Analysis, data and reporting
Qualifications and Skills:
The right candidate will have a genuine love for this field, a thirst to get started and showcase their skills, as well as develop new, engaging and result-focused strategies for clients, as well as help bring on new clients and grow the department. We’re looking for someone who is analytically focused and able to make data-driven recommendations, but also someone who isn’t afraid to think outside of the box.
It is essential that you possess experience in:
• Managing and nurturing team members in a busy agency or in-house environment
• Strategy and campaign planning experience
• Management of PPC, re-targetting and SEO campaigns
• Brand development and marketing strategy creation
• New business development and pitching/presenting
• Experience of liaising with the media, pitching stories, writing press releases, utilising databases and delivering robust PR campaigns and where required, stunts
• Clearly explaining marketing techniques and activities, being able to set objectives and to deliver ROI for clients
• Experience in running social media channels and communities on behalf of clients, and an understanding of the management tools associated with running multiple accounts
• Ability to manage multiple accounts at once – across various industries
You’ll also have:
• A minimum of five years’ experience in a PR and Marketing role (agency or in house)
• A full UK drivers license
• Proposal/Tender writing experience
• An exceptional package and bonus structure
• The freedom to develop and grow your own PR and Marketing Department
• To work in one of East Anglia’s leading agencies