Our client a world leading supplier of hardware and software tools and innovative product development.
An opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager to join their team.
The Office Manager will ensure the office runs smoothly. The role will be involved in Finance and therefore must be AAT qualified or equivalent, they will also deal with aspects of HR, Event Planning and other administrative duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting & greeting visitors to the office, answering the telephone
- Organising the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment
- Keeping the company’s filing system in order, typing.
- Collecting the post, arranging couriers, completing all necessary customs documentation
- Updating and maintaining company CRM system
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Booking travel arrangements for staff, including itineraries
- Finance duties, processing purchase orders, invoicing customers and credit control
- HR duties, researching and updating office policy documents (HSE, Company Handbook, etc.)
- Assisting in coordinating events, including organising and shipping of exhibition materials
- Arranging and booking staff events