Construction Materials Handler – Warboys
We are currently looking for Construction Material Handling Driver – Permanent vacancy – Warboys area – Competitive pay rates – Both LTD and PAYE drivers are wanted.
D&A Group are currently looking for Construction Material Handling Driver with contract ongoing work for an immediate start in the Warboys area.
- Minimum of 6 months Construction Material Handling Driving experience
- Good level of English communication with customers and client
- Hard working and dedictaed individuals with a can do attitude
- Driving Licence
- Ability to lift loads of 60-100 pounds.
- Unloading, loading, processing and transporting various materials on site.
- Thoroughly grading and weighing incoming materials to ensure quality is maintained.
- Safely operating various items on site.
- Conducting regular checks on machinery and work areas, reporting any problems.
- Ensuring the company Health & Safety and environmental policies are strictly adhered to.
- Average shift is between 10-12 hours
- On going / Permanent work.
What Were Offering You:
- Free Hi – Vis / Uniform
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay
- We run a 24/7 on call service so there will be a consultant to answer any questions at any time of the day,
- Contract on going work.
- Free on sight parking.
If you are interested in this role then click apply or call our office on 01223 661100 for more information and to register interest.
We also welcome anyone interested in the above vacancy to come into the office to meet the team.