Class 2 HIAB Driver required – Royston
D&A group are currently looking for HGV Class 2 Hiab drivers with contract ongoing work for an immediate start in the Royston area.
- Minimum of 1 years HGV Class 2 Hiab driving experience in the uk.
- Good level of English communication with customers and client
- Valid and in date CPC and Digi-Tacho Card
- Hard working and dedictaed individuals with a can do attitude
Monday – Friday (Weeknds available) Pay will be competitive.
- The role involves driving class 2 HIAB Lorries to complete the customer deliveries to building sites, private addresses and new developments.
- 5-7 Drops a maxiumum a shift
- Average shift is between 10-12 hours, Monday – Friday (weekends available)
– Monday – Friday with potential of weekend work also available
Successful candidates must have a valid and in date:
– DIGI – tacho card.
– CPC card.
– Driving Licence.
What Were Offering You:
- Free CPC course after first week of work
- Free Hi – Vis / Uniform
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay
- Refer a friend and recieve a bonus of up to £100 once they have completed a full 6 weeks work with us.
- Contract on going work.
- Free on sight parking.
If you are interested in this role then click apply or call our office on 01223 661100 for more information and to register interest. INDO