At D&A recruitment, we specialise in recruitment for the logistics sector helping HGV drivers to find their perfect career. We are currently looking for a Class 2 driver to work in the St Neots area for an immediate start. The requirements for the job are:
– Valid and in date CPC and Digi Tacho Card and driving license
– A good level of English
– A good understanding of the importance of time keeping and communcation.
– Well presentable
– A good understanding of the UK’s road system.
– Responsible for vehicle checks before you leave the depot.
If you have these then you will be perfect for the role. The work you will be doing is:
– You will be working around 10/12 hours a day
– You will work Monday to Friday with the oppurtunity of overtime on weekends.
– Your deliveries will include around 1 to 6 drops of Palletised goods to different depots around the St Neots area.
– You will be in control of your own vehicle and making sure that the work is done in a timely manner.
We can offer you a very competative rate of pay up to £782 per week as well as many other benefits including:
– You will recieve £100 if you refer a friend and they work for 3 weeks or more with us.
– Free uniform
– Free on site car parking
– Free CPC renewals after a weeks work
– Weekly pay
– Professional consultant offering 24/7 help and support to look after you!
– A good work/life balance.
If you feel you are perfect for this role, please apply for the job or give us a call on 01223 661100. We look forward to meeting you and helping you to grow with us in the Logistics Sector! INDA.