I am currently looking for Class 2 drivers to deliver gas cylinders around the Bury St Edmunds area. This is a great opportunity and we are looking for the successful candidates to start immediately. The requirements for the job are:
– Must hold a VALID LGV Class 2 (Category C) driving licence.
– A current ADR Licence.
– Well presentable
If you have the above then you’d be perfect for the role. The duties you will be doing are:
– Delivering gas cylinders to domestic and commercial customers in the local area.
– You will be working Monday to Friday with a guarantee of 42.5 hours a week plus the opportunity for overtime at your own request.
– You will be doing around 1 to 6 drops per day.
– You will be making sure that you deliver the companies products in a safe, effective and well organised manner.
– Be familiar with the companies legal obligations.
We can offer you a very competitive rate of up to £857 per week as well as many benefits including:
– You will receive £100 if you refer a friend and they work 3 or more weeks with us.
– Free CPC renewals after a weeks work with us.
– Professional consultant offering 24/7 help and support to look after you!
– Free Uniform
– Free on site car parking.
If you feel you are perfect for this role, please apply for the job online or give us a call on 01223 661100. We look forward to meeting you and helping you grow in the logistics sector. INDA.