Class 1 Drivers – Biggleswade – Weekly pay of up to £850
I am currently looking for Class 1 HGV Drivers – Contract on going work – Biggleswade area – Competitive pay rates – Both LTD and PAYE drivers are wanted.
HGV Class 1 Driver required in Biggleswade for a large reputable national construction company to collect and deliver various construction materials such as formwork, precast, steel, tower cranes and modular buildings etc, throughout the UK. The company is forever growing and is looking to strengthen in all of the teams. You will ensure high standards of customer service and legal compliance at all times.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To complete a Daily Vehicle Check to ensure the vehicle is road worthy and all checks are in line with the ‘Daily Vehicle Check’ procedure.
- Ensure all goods are safely loaded and secured.
- All vehicles are to be kept in a clean and presentable condition, both internally and externally.
- Assist with loading or unloading of Company vehicles as and when required.
- To drive in a responsible manner complying with all current EU Road Transport regulation at all times.
- Maintaining a professional standard when representing both D&A Recruitment and the client.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Full, clean Driving Licence HGV Class 1 and current/working digi tacho card.
- Experience of moving loads such as formwork, precast, tower cranes etc.
- Good driving skills and knowledge of current Road Transport Regulations.
- Driver Qualification Card/Driver CPC.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
Hours of Work:
What Were Offering You:
- Free CPC course after first week of work
- Free Hi – Vis / Uniform
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay
- Refer a friend and recieve a bonus of £100 once they have completed a full week of work with us.
- Contract on going work.
- Free on sight parking.
- Refer a friend bonus of £250 for each HGV driver
If you are interested in this role then click apply or call our office on 01223 661100 for more information and to register interest. INDO
We welcome anyone to come into the office and register so if you’re passing by or live near then come in and see us.