D&a are looking for a enthusiastic, energetic and motivated Restaurant Assistant Manager to join a Restaurant in Saffron Walden.
Benefits of being a Restaurant Assistant Manager:
- Competitive salary of up to £27,000 DOE
- Opportunity to live in for the right person
- Holiday + benefits!
Responsibilities of being a Restaurant Assistant Manager:
- Delivering training to the team
- Supporting the General manager with the day to day running of the restaurant
- Work 8 shifts a week between lunch and dinner. Lunch and dinner could count as 2 shifts.
What you need to become a Restaurant Assistant Manager:
- A passion for working within the hospitality industry
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Minimum of 1 years experience in management
My client is looking to hold interviews and hire asap so if you think this is the role for you apply today! Alternaitvely please email [email protected] or call Paris on 01480220249